Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Health: If you failed, try again

There is a saying if Plan A doesn't work, there are Plan B to Z. It's been three weeks when I wrote the 52 weeks pushing through.All of my plan were all epic fail.

For the last three weeks of July, I've been in the high of exhaustion. And it was a tough job to deliver all the reports to my counterparts.

I lost in the track, that's why I am so guilty right now. From this moment, I have to keep in mind that I am in the 52 weeks.

Next week, I'll be starting to kick some ass. I'll be having another set for Muay Thai sessions. I'm glad that I have companions. There are my officemates, which our goal is loose some weights.

Though it is very cozy, but moving forward, I see a good output.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment