Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

When she prognosticated my future

Couple of months ago, my officemate Lloyd referred a fortune teller. He told that this fortune teller is somehow accurate on what she’s seeing in her readings.

Two weeks ago, she scheduled me for this kind of appointment. When we had a deal regarding this, I felt something strange. I do not know. But it was a strange feeling.

I was supposed to scheduled on the 14th of September 2012. However she rescheduled me on the 18th of September.

I am on full aware on what will be the readings, but for me my perception on “panghuhula” is 50/50.
50 percent YES and 50 percent NO.

NO, because we cannot contradict on God’s plan for us. YES, because human/s have the ESP or the Extra Sensory Perception. ESP is also sometimes casually referred to as a sixth sense gut instinct or hunches, which are historical, English idioms.

We finally meet, her name is Melody. She’s quite tall and thin with fair complexion and long highlighted hair. She looks around 35 years old, but she told that she is 42 years old. She met me in one of the coffee shop in Greenbelt Makati. She decided to change our location, because she sensed some negative vibes there, and it would affect her readings with this negative energy.

She decided to have our session outside the coffee shop, where few people are sitting there. Our session starts by some simple conversation. Then she pulled out things from her bag which is covered by a red cloth and scratch papers.

She told me to write my whole name and birthday and the person who would like to know her predictions. I wrote my sister’s name and birthday too.  The conversation starts when she told me that I do have a third eye, but you are still afraid. This said gift/curse is in our bloodline. I remember my cousins, my sister, and my great grandmother have a third eye.

Then she told me to write my parents’ name and birthday in the paper. She also told me that I had a brother, which is dead. He died when he was a baby. Then she told me that my father’s past life was a soldier during the World War I, and she said “parang na meet ko na ung father mo, in my past life.” She told me that she travelled time, when she saw herself in the era of World War I, the place is different, and her quest here is to know her other past life.

Your father is very strict. I admit that my father is strict, and I understand it. She also added that his instincts are quite true. In our case, when he said NO, it is NO. And Melody said that my father had a several accidents in his work abroad, but he was able to survive it, because he has a spirits around him, which he is guiding it until now.

I realized my father had an accident here at home. He was fixing our roof, but accidentally he fell from our room. When he had a check up in the hospital, he has no fractures and only his muscles were harmed.



Then she changed her subject which is my mother. She told me that my mother is sick, apparently she is diabetic with some complications such as hypertension.

There are lots of things that she saw, not only my future but also my past. This was not my first time to undergo with this kind of session. For me she is quite accurate on what she saw in me.
 

But in the end my future still depends on me. I am the one who decides what would be my future. Somehow, Melody is just a guide. 

Cams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment